- Oct 27, 2022
- ¥20M +
IT Strategy Partner for Global US based Consulting Firm
- Help execute IT strategy projects by advising clients at the highest strategic level while managing P&L, team building, client relationships, and delivery management.
- Advise clients on how technology will help their transformation
- Projects include but not limited to IT cost optimization, Digital and emerging technology strategy, cloud strategy, Data science and Analytics, and IT Risk/Cyber security consulting
- Work across multiple sectors such as Financial services, Manufacturing, Automotive, TMT, Retail/FMCG, Life Science, and Government
- 10-15 years of experience in a management consulting, IT consulting, or strategy consulting capacity
- Strong client relationships and track record in 1 or more industries
- Interest in working more upstream projects related to IT and digital transformation
- Business level English with Fluent Japanese
About our client
Global IT strategy consulting firm with offices globally
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.