IT Senior Support Engineer
- BBBH818989 Jun 14, 2022 ¥8M to ¥11M
One of the Big 4, is looking for an IT Senior Support Engineer
- Manage pre-production environment, improve quality of support, plan resources, and resolve complex issues
- Respond to security vulnerabilities in the pre-project production environment and develop remediation plans
- Review, impact studies, and approve change requests to production
- Vendor product implementation and vendor management
- As a member of the global team, support the business needs and requirements in Japan in collaboration with the global team.
- Experienced in active directory, Microsoft IIS, Microsoft SQL, access control, Application process and assure portal.
- Advanced understanding of networking, storage, servers, operating systems, applications, databases, web platforms, and cloud computing.
- Advanced programming knowledge and experience.
- 7+ years of work experience
- Fluent communication skills in Japanese and English
- Experience with ServiceNow or similar ticket management tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience in a DevOps organization preferred
- Experience with TFS release management
About our client
One of the Big 4, and the biggest active audit company in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
+813 4550 6587