- Oct 12, 2022
A confident Project Manager with both SDLC and Agile proficiency for a fantastic position in Tokyo.
- Lead a software development project from planning to monitoring to closing.
- A minimum of 2+ years experience in software development projects.
- A in-depth knowledge and understanding of SDLC
- Knowledge with PM tools such as Confluence, Gantt chart tools, Kanban or Jira.
- Agile Methodologies Certification
- PMP Certification
- Programming Skills
- Conversational Japanese skill
- Fantastic leadership qualities
About our client
A leading Japanese web services company with a great culture and multinational environment.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.