- Sep 05, 2022
A fantastic IT project Manager role for an energetic individual in Tokyo.
- Project Management of the backoffice system.
- Communicate between various departments and teams.
- Report your teams progress to various department heads and executives.
- Manage and motivate your team achieve your common goals and objectives.
- At least 2+ years of expertise in planning, managing, and concluding SW development projects.
- Knowledge of project management (both SDLC & Agile).
- Understanding of project management tools (Jira, Confluence, Gantt chart tools, Kanban...etc).
- Business Japanese Skills.
- Knowledge and experience using Agile methodologies and Scale Agile.
- Project Management certification.
- Approachable and empathetic individual.
About our client
A global tech giant with exciting future prospects.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.