- Sep 02, 2022
- ¥5.5M to ¥8M
Client in FMCG space hiring experienced IT Project Manager, for the migration of IT systems and also implementation of key projects for 2023 and onwards
- The selected IT Project Manager will be the key person managing multiple core IT projects for the business, interfacing with multiple local and global stakeholders successfully delivering application projects.
** Only for candidates currently residing in Japan **
- Manage the planning, requirements, design, construction, testing, and maintenance of application modernization projects across a wide range of technology platforms
- Manage engagement scope and sponsor expectations
- Facilitate Scrum teams and daily scrums
- Manage the creation of deliverables defined by the Roadmap / Analysis, Portfolio
- Assessment, Business Rules Extraction and Re-Architecture methodologies
- Bilingual in Japanese and English
About our client
Our client is a multinational manufacturer of confectionery and other food products and a leading player in the fast moving consumer goods market.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.