- JN -062023-1941110
- Jul 14, 2023
- ¥8M to ¥11M
Drive IT Infrastructure management at this exciting healthcare E-commerce company
As the IT Manager, you will play a crucial role in overseeing and managing the corporate IT infrastructure. Your responsibilities will include designing, implementing, and maintaining the IT systems to ensure smooth operations aligned with business objectives. Responsibilities include:
- Strategize and lead the installation, configuration, and maintenance of their network systems, hardware, software, and other IT components.
- Establish and maintain IT policies, standards, and procedures.
- Select and manage third-party vendors.
- Enforce security measures to ensure the company's IT is well protected.
- Drive team personal growth and foster a collaborative work environment.
- Fluent level Japanese, Business level English
- 5+ years managing corporate IT infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of network architecture and systems admin.
*Only residents in Japan with a valid work visa will be considered for this job.
- Experience working in E-commerce or tech
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- A strong and ambitious inner drive to succeed in your work
- Open to giving your own input and driving positive change
About our client
My client is focused on making a positive impact in the healthcare industry by revolutionizing your general procedure for getting medicine, with a personalized approach and various services designed to ensure you can make the best decisions for your healthcare goods.
With a medium-sized, international environment that has all the positives of a local Japanese company, and a company culture that encourages personal input and ambition, this is a wonderful place to work for anyone who wants to truly leave a positive legacy in their work.
- コンサルタント | IT 紹介部門