You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
IT Lead Analyst
- BBBH803897 Jun 10, 2022 ¥14M to ¥17M
A leading organization in the health-tech industry in Tokyo is looking for Data Analysts Team Leader to be a part of the project to modernize the IT system landscape
- Research, design and author descriptions, definitions and codes for concepts used in healthcare
- Write and maintain extraction scripts for Standards, in particular, SQL, Groovy and SNOMED ECL (Expression Constraint Language)
- Work with stakeholders to conduct in depth business and impact analysis, and propose approaches to implement terminology or code changes
- Engaging in capacity planning exercises to ensure adequate system resources.
- Liaise with project teams and users to identify business needs in the area of terminologies and codes used in the healthcare ecosystem.
- At least 5-6 years of work experience in IT related projects
- Able to perform SQL scripting and JAVA scripting.
- Good written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences (internal and external stakeholders)
- Understands use of terminologies and impact of code use and code change in systems
About our client
A leading organization in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
+813 4550 6587