IT Business Security Asst. Director
- BBBH818971 Jun 14, 2022 ¥17M to ¥20M
One of the biggest audit firms is looking for a technical, hands-on security director.
- It is an internal IT role and this position requires a deep development knowledge.
- This person will be in charge of Information Security Review on the ground.
- This position will play a key role in the design, development, and access of all areas of security for market-leading regional and worldwide systems based on Cloud technologies.
- You'll be an individual contributor, capable of supporting numerous project teams using the newest cloud-based, Agile-developed system technologies and automated deployment through CI/CD pipelines. In other words, it's more than just an audit or oversight function; it necessitates hands-on involvement in the design, implementation, and certification of security controls across technologies. This necessitates an understanding of various IT system architecture and Cloud technology, as well as supporting technologies like IAM, network security, Kubernetes, user account management, audit and logging, and other security concepts outlined in ISO27001/2, OWASP, and related regional security standards. In addition, the selected candidate should be familiar with third-party security assessments, the applicability of SOC1 and SOC2 reports, and vendor risk management ideas.
- Information security knowledge
- Knowledge in Applications Security
- Japanese and English fluency is a must
- Significant experience establishing security in a Microsoft Azure environment, as well as hands-on experience creating global systems leveraging a PaaS and SaaS architecture.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience.
- Direct knowledge of IT system architecture concepts and Cloud technology, as well as supporting technology such as IAM, network security, firewalls, user account management, audit and logging, and other security concepts as outlined in ISO27001/2, OWASP, and related regional security standards.
- Security credentials such as the CISSP, CCSP, or CISM are preferred.
- Agile & DevOps Methodologies - Experience as a contributing member of a balanced team within an Agile development or DevOps environment.
About our client
One of the Big 4 and the biggest one in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
+813 4550 6587