- Oct 17, 2022
- ¥11M to ¥14M
Investment bank in Tokyo seeking experienced risk manager to work closely with asset managers, corporates, governments and family offices to provide diverse financial solutions.
- Work as a risk manager, completing ongoing monitoring for risk identification within market, liquidity, credit and operational risk.
- Work on risk related systems and report enhancement projects.
- Set limit review files and receive manager's approval.
- Prepare regular reports for market, liquidity, credit and operational risk monitoring and communicate with relevant parties for risk issues.
- Perform ad-hoc data extraction, analysis and reporting for risk management covering market, liquidity, credit and operational risk.
- Perform ongoing data management activities.
- Handle market, liquidity, credit and operational risk related regulatory or internal reporting.
- 5+ years of relevant risk management experience in Financial or Brokerage institution.
- Good computer application skills including SQL, VBA, C#, MS Excel and Bloomberg are preferable.
- Possess good knowledge in financial products, such as Equity (Cash and Margin Finance), Bonds, Derivatives, Future products, etc
- Good communication skills to liaise with stakeholders.
- A quick learner, good team player, self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility and discipline.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Japanese, understanding Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) is an advantage
About our client
You will be working at an international firm that has offices in Asia, Australia, America, and Europe. The firm is a capital market and investment group focused on securities, alternative investment, asset management, and so on.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.