- Sep 05, 2022
Top-tier global financial services provider looking for a solid Infra Engineering specialist to lead its team.
- Lead the support infra engineers to ensure the trading teams are supported daily
- Provide onsite implementation support for e-trading low latency traders
- Be responsible for e-trading, systems design and architecture
- Support front-line trading businesses and clients
- Strategies and come up with solutions and deliver projects for the business.
- 10+ years of low latency trading support experience
- Experience of infrastructure and application set up and design
- 7+ years of network engineering or architecture with experience in low latency trading
- Must have Exchange Colocations experience
- Fluent in Japanese and English.
About our client
Global Financial Services company with a strong presence in Japan and the APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.