- JN -042023-1930320
- Aug 21, 2023
- ¥8M to ¥11M
Looking for Bilingual Security Engineer with experience to join a stable team in a global company
- When new software is built within the company, collaborate with Software Engineers to assess security risks, minimize them, fix existing issues, and advise on policies for software building from a security standpoint.
- Translate high-level IT Security Risk mitigation plans to on-the-ground actionable changes and improvements.
- Perform assessments and due diligence exercises on software and systems built in-house as well as external systems, and evaluate the findings.
- Utilize administration security tools, SIEM/SOAR, network security tools, and the like to identify and neutralize attacks.
- Respond to alerts, identify violations and vulnerabilities, and proactively work to improve any (software) weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
- BA degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related discipline
- 5+ years of working experience in a mid-size or large company, within an information or cybersecurity area
- Strong understanding of Identity and Access Management, cloud (networking) security, data security, infrastructure security, zero trust policies, security monitoring, etc.
- Experience with threat modeling and identification techniques
- Ability to work with software developers to resolve security issues
- Experience reviewing code, vulnerability detection, and root cause analysis
- Experience with scripting or process automation
- Business level of Japanese (or higher, as the company speaks Japanese internally), as well as intermediate English or higher (to speak with foreign colleagues)
*Please note that we can only consider those who are allowed to work in Japan at the time of application.
- Any related security certification, such as CISSP, GCIH, SEC+, Network+, GCIA, GSEC
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong logical thinking ability
- Ability to adjust to various environments
About our client
Our client is one of the largest in the world when it comes to professional services. Their Security team is already established, and they need to develop it further to face new cybersecurity threats at this time. Covering over 10,000 users in Japan, you will work with the team to keep the user's data, and the company's data protected, and minimize risks.
*Please note that the salary indication is only an indication, and the company can be flexible for the right person