Implementation Consultant for SaaS platform
- BBBH806247 Jun 03, 2022 ¥8M to ¥11M
Join a young team delivering a SaaS solution for customer engagement, used by enterprises across the globe in this US-based company
- Engage with clients and understand their needs and expectations from the platform, establish the success criteria for the implementation and run final AUT (User Acceptance Testing) with the clients.
- Make recommendations for clients based on their business and interaction with customers, on how they can best utilize the software.
- Design and configure the solution based on those requirements.
- Manage various projects at one time, ensuring timely delivery.
- Document best practices for the implementation and share with team members in Japan and abroad.
- Assist the sales team with scoping projects and proposals from a technical standpoint.
- BA degree or higher in any area.
- 5+ years of experience implementing software solutions for Japanese clients.
- Understanding of social media platforms, digital marketing or relevant areas.
- Experience in client-facing role.
- Fluent Japanese and business level English or higher.
- Understanding of general software architectures.
*Please note that you must be allowed to work in Japan at the time of application, as new visas cannot be sponsored at this time.
- Interest in social media channels and how companies can employ them to improve customer service and customer experience.
- Experience in startup environment is beneficial.
About our client
This company is a market leader when it comes to SaaS solutions that help companies engage with customers from a marketing and customer service perspective. With a focus on SNS, they work with BtoC clients from all industries. The team is diverse, and there are ample career opportunities as the company is steadily growing in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Manager | IT Recruitment
813 4550 6487