Head of UX in fintech firm
- BBBH809009 Jun 03, 2022 ¥20M +
Lead a diverse team developing the best User Experience flows and User Interfaces in the fintech industry!
- Within the larger Marketing and Experience division, you will lead the UI and UX and Graphic Design teams. Including team management, providing training and upskilling opportunities for the team, hiring new team members etc.
- Oversee all aspects of the User Experience and User Interaction, and ensure there is a continuous high level of design and new initiatives being developed.
- Set up strategy for company's Design outlets, both in the application, as well as the website and other tools/media.
- Manage various design or content-related projects.
- 10+ years of experience in UI UX roles, including 5+ years in Leadership positions
- Background working in an international or global team
- Fluent Japanese and English level
- Excellent communication skills, ability to get buy-in on new ideas from senior leadership
- Ability to jump in and get on hands-on design work when needed
*Please note that you must be allowed to work in Japan at the time of application, as new visas cannot be sponsored at this time.
- Understanding of fintech, finance, mobile applications is a plus
- Background in mobile applications company is a plus
- Ability to work with people with strong (and sometimes conflicting) opinions about design
- Inquisitive, has an eye for detail, ability to explain things logically and clearly to people with different technical backgrounds
About our client
This company is one of the leading fintech firms in Japan, with a very international team. You will be covering the design planning and strategy from the top level, developing more minute and specific strategies as go get to the granular level. With a team of about 10, you will work together to hit milestones and drive design within the business.
Flexible working styles and a flat organization structure are some of the cultural aspects of this company.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Manager | IT Recruitment
813 4550 6487