- Nov 11, 2022
- ¥17M to ¥20M
Senior role to lead change in IT Risk and Governance area for top level financial institution
- Manage IT Governance, IT Risk and Security projects across the business (including Securities and Banking)
- Drive change within the department, including all relevant parties
- Manage resources and budgets for IT Governance
- Align global policies with local needs and regulatory requirements
- 7+ years of experience leading the System Risk management/IT Governance domain
- Strong leadership and communication skills with people inside and outside of the organization
- Native or near-native fluency in Japanese, business level English
- Experience in dealing with the FSA in Japan
- Knowledge of or (ideally) experience in working in the finance sector
*Please note that you must be allowed to work in Japan at the time of application, as new visas cannot be sponsored at this time.
- IT Security/Cybersecurity background
- Strong at managing different personalities and navigating interests from people around you.
- Ability to get buy-in for new ideas from CxO level, as well as staff level members.
About our client
One of the leading financial services companies in Japan and the world. They are investing heavily in their IT footprint, and expect a growth in their IT and IT Risk capabilities in the coming years. This will be a key role in the organization to drive the changes necessary.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.