- Nov 01, 2022
- ¥14M to ¥17M
A new opportunity to manage a specialist middle office team at a smaller global financial institution in Japan.
- Reporting into the COO in Japan, managing the team responsible for post trade booking, reconciliation and risk management.
- Perform trade verification to ensure timely and accurate trade execution and booking.
- Manage post-trade relationships with clients in Japan.
- Work closely with the front office desks in Japan, building strong relationships and ensuring the middle office enables the growth of their business in Japan.
- Manage junior staff in the team, ensuring that they are motivated and can perform at the level expected by clients and the organisation.
- Work on projects to develop middle office governance, control and infrastructure, working with global project management teams.
- Strong Middle Office experience and knowledge of fixed income cash and derivative products.
- Experience or the potential to manage a team.
- Strong communication skills in English and Japanese.
About our client
A global financial institution with a strong banking and securities business in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.