- Oct 26, 2022
- ¥14M to ¥17M
An exciting opportunity to lead the finance function at a smaller global financial institution, managing a small team and contributing to strategic decision making.
- Manage the financial processes for the whole organization in Japan, including financial control, regulatory reporting, management accounting & FP&A, Treasury, Tax, etc...
- Manage a small team ensuring each person is motivated to perform their tasks to a high level.
- Manage relationships with external counterparties, including auditors and regulators.
- Ensure effective strategic planning with the provision of clear and concise management reports and financial analytics.
- Provide annual budgets for each business unit and the entity as a whole in line with global guidelines.
- Taking an active role in senior management meetings and committees.
- This is the perfect role for a mid-level finance candidate, with team management experience e, that wants to step up in their role, be responsible for the whole finance function at an institution in Japan and get exposure to senior management.
- Strong finance background and experience working at a financial institution in Japan.
- Ability to manage a small team to ensure a high level of output.
- Ability to work with regulators and the business in Japanese and global finance stakeholders in English.
About our client
A global financial institution offering foreign investors access to Japanese markets in japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.