Head of Capital Market (VP)
- BBBH806868 May 20, 2022 Competitive
Be the end-to-end capital market leader to executive leadership and to enable effective and efficient business activities.
- Monitor daily Operations activities and capital flow.
- Support process improvement to mitigate operational risk.
- Jointly collaborate with legal counsel to ensure procedures are aligning with official regulations.
- Develop a legislative framework and carry out reporting obligations
- Manage investor relationships, lead all aspects of capital markets and funding.
- Flexibly guide and run situational projects both on a local and global level.
- Experience in Capital Market, Foreign Exchange functions or products such as Derivatives.
- Fluent Japanese and English proficiency.
- In-depth regulations knowledge, prior JSDA officer is preferred.
- Managerial experience.
- Analytic and mathematical competence.
- Strategic mindset with excellent negotiation skills.
About our client
This is a well-respected Financial Services Institution that operates globally and provides a wide range of financial products.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Group
+813 4550 6579