- Oct 31, 2022
- ¥11M to ¥14M
A Global Investment Bank is hiring an Assistant Vice President for its internal audit team focused on their wholesale Global Markets Business
- Support the audit owner with audit scoping and execution for the Global Markets business lines.
- Ensure all duties and activities are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements
- Enterprise internal policies and its standards with the Wide Risk Management Framework
- Conduct high quality audit observations and assist the Audit Lead/Audit Owner in creating the report
- Appraise operating effectiveness of controls, create reports and document them
- Assess, identify, and document risks/controls reports
- Strong communication and writing skills in English
- Good understanding of Data Analytical techniques and application controls
- Previous experience in Investment Banking and/or Auditing Markets
About our client
A Global international investment banking company
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.