- JN -072023-1942136
- Jul 14, 2023
- ¥8M to ¥11M
Are you passionate about client engagement and enjoy providing exceptional customer service? Are you looking to forge a long-term career in the global custody services industry in Japan?
- The team collaborates closely with clients and internal operational teams to deliver a wide range of post-trading asset services that support global investors' investment activities.
- You will be responsible for engaging with clients on a daily basis, monitoring trade, cash, income, and corporate action settlements.
- You will investigate client inquiries, provide timely updates, and actively contribute to improving service delivery for our clients. This involves analyzing client transactional data, identifying trends and behaviors, and presenting operational metrics to stakeholders.
- You will work collaboratively with global and regional teams to resolve client queries, manage risk indicators, and ensure client satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Trade Management, Cash, or Asset Servicing at a Custodian, stock brokerage firm, or bank with a focus on client services and operations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- Risk and control awareness, with the ability to identify and escalate risk incidents within the organization's risk framework.
About our client
A global leader in financial services, offering strategic advice and products to corporations, governments, wealthy individuals, and institutional investors worldwide.