- JN -012023-1909277
- Aug 31, 2023
- ¥14M to ¥17M
An opportunity to work in an established global financial institution responsible for global compliance programs impacting Japan and Asia.
- The main responsibility is to manage global compliance programs in Japan but also support central/core compliance BAU.
- Some of the global compliance programs include personal trading account management, Anti-bribery and corruption, privacy, registration and licensing. risk management and compliance trends.
- Manage the regulatory inventory of the bank, updating local and regional regulations with regards to the different global compliance programs.
- Work with the different front office business lines, providing training on the different global compliance programs.
- Manage relationships with regulators and auditors.
- At least five years of experience in compliance or risk management.
- Candidates from financial institutions on consultancy supporting financial clients will be considered.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to develop working relationships in English and Japanese.
About our client
A leading global financial institution providing investment banking and corporate banking financial solutions to clients in Japan.