- Oct 17, 2022
- ¥17M to ¥20M
Great Job Opportunity as a Global Account Manager in an American Software Vendor that provides a manufacturing and retail planning SaaS solution
- Create leads and qualify them to add to the pipeline and income.
- Nurture the global account with good customer relationship management
- Close strategic deals for the development of the account
- Experience and success in selling enterprise solutions software with high prices and lengthy lead times
- A track record of successfully meeting sales quotas
- Japanese Native Level
- It is desirable if you have at least five years of proven sales success with Tier 1 and Tier 2 Manufacturing and/or Retail customers.
- It is preferable to have knowledge of and awareness of the key points and associated cost-drivers in the manufacturing and/or retail industries.
About our client
This is a software and consultancy company that provides supply chain management, manufacturing planning, retail planning, store operations and category management offerings. With offices in Japan and overseas, they have a multinational mindset, and are working towards technological innovation on a daily basis.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.