- Sep 13, 2022
GCP cloud infrastructure architect position for a global SIer (system integrator) management consulting firm.
- Work with senior technical leads and partners to complete projects on GCP.
- Technical consulting, cloud migrations, and architecture engagements with large-scale customers (usually IT Vendors).
- Successfully implement GCP cloud solutions; advise CIO, CXO level executives on best cloud strategy practices for their business.
- Interact with sales, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage priorities, expectations, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for successful customer outcomes.
**JLPT N2 Minimum requirement**
- Hands-on experience with cloud migrations (on GCP), including foundations (landing zone) implementation.
- Prior experience in technical consulting, cloud migrations, and architecture engagements with large-scale customers.
- Experience or open working with a cross-functional, off-shore and client services/facing projects.
- Native Level Japanese (N2 Minimum Requirement)
- Oracle, AWS, Dynamic365 experience along side GCP (not a requirement)
- Full client services project lifecycle experience
- Fluent in Chinese or Korean (Eng + Japanese still required)
- Likes to work collaboratively
- Interested in up-skilling opportunities on the job
About our client
Top global SIer management consulting firm based in Tokyo. This firm is unique, almost 60% of the entire company (based in Japan) is made up of international individuals.
Most projects are from International clients, however domestic projects are common as well.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.