You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
FX Middle Office Analyst
- BBBH794919 Jun 20, 2022 ¥8M to ¥11M
A new opportunity to work closely with the Marco business at a leading investment bank in Japan, supporting the currency and FX traders with trade lifecycle management.
- Work closely with the business and manage all post-trade product Lifecyle management, including trade booking & confirmation, clearing, reconciliation and PnL risk management.
- Manage the terms sheets for structured FX deals and monitor the product Lifecyle.
- Analyse the trades and identify risks, working closely with product control and risk management teams.
- Prepare local regulatory reports for FX related business.
- Work on projects to develop systems and infrastructure, working with IT and project teams.
- Develop a robust control framework for the currencies business.
- Work closely with overseas colleagues to support cross-border transactions either booked in Japan or overseas. Support Japanese clients with trades booked overseas.
- Develop a working understanding of programming and scripting languages to understand how they are applied for operational processes.
- An interest in financial markets and investment banking solutions, with the ability to learn and understand Marco products like currencies and FX.
- Ability to work as part of a team and support the business.
- Strong communication skills in Japanese and English.
About our client
A leading Japanese Investment Bank with a strong global business, offering some of the most diverse and complex FX solutions for clients in Japan and overseas.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Director | Financial Services Recruitment
81 3 4550 6571