Full Stack Software Engineer
- BBBH803574 Jun 10, 2022 ¥11M to ¥14M
Multinational AI company is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to be in the core of development and functional enhancements.
- Establish goals and priorities, design, planning, day-to-day operation, maintenance, and advanced troubleshooting of systems
- Align system administration with overall strategic IT service direction and business needs
- Assist with the development of business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for spending and initiatives
- Prepare for system expansion by studying plans and requirements
- Proficient in Java 8/ Kotlin
- Familiar with Spring/ Spring Boot and Kafka
- Familiar with commonly used design patterns, server technologies, distributed systems or API design
- Result-oriented, be able to handle stress with multitasking capability
- Fluent in English
- Business Level Japanese
*All applicants must have a work permit in Japan
About our client
Multinational company that has offices around the world.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
+813 4550 6587