Fixed Income Operations (VP)
- BBBH819182 Jun 16, 2022 Competitive
A great opportunity to join a well-known Foreign Investment Bank as VP to lead line operations and drive change management.
- Monitor market operations and responsible for Fixed Income, Foreign Bonds, Foreign Exchange settlement processes.
- Manage daily post-trade flow and ensure and escalate related risk.
- Closely work with Front & Middle Office, Legal & Compliance, IT & Tech to drive change initiatives.
- Ensure the trade flow are managed efficiently and correctly, risks are removed across clients.
- Fluent Japanese, business level Japanese.
- 7+ years of experience in Financial Services experience, preferably cover Fixed Income Operations.
- Product experience in Operations Back Office across Foreign Bonds, Foreign Exchange.
- Leadership competency, motived and open mind-set.
- Analytical and a problem-shooter.
About our client
An European investment bank with great opportunity to step-up on a managerial position.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Group
+813 4550 6579