- JN -082023-1944804
- Aug 10, 2023
An influential securities firm is hiring a Bonds Operations Specialist.
- Jointly work with traders to support completeness of bookings and monitoring exceptions.
- Liaising with various traders to ensure daily settlement of trades.
- Performing intersystem reconciliations and daily revaluation fixing reconciliation.
- Contributing to process digitalization, cooperating with technical functions to assist operational agenda.
- Delivering global and local regulatory compliance requirements and daily reporting.
- Native Japanese, business level English is required.
- Knowledge of Bonds and other Cash Securities assets within investment banking operations.
- Strong knowledge of Fixed Income products, preferably experience in settlements.
- Technical knowledge in trade lifecycle improvement and system digitalization.
- A motivated team player .
- Flexible mindset to embrace changes and challenges.
About our client
As a leading global player in the financial services industry to deepen and colour your career path.