Fixed Income Operations - AVP
- BBBH800374 Jun 17, 2022 ¥8M to ¥11M
The chance to join a small but specialist operations department, managing front-to-back lifecycle management and settlement, working closely with the business.
- Manage all elements of front-to-back fixed-income operations, including sales support, confirmation, reconciliation, settlement, and client services.
- Work in a small team with diverse tasks and responsibilities and good opportunities to step up and manage people in the future.
- Process local cash payments.
- Work on projects to transform infrastructure, processes, and systems, in line with new technologies, regulatory changes, and needs from the business.
- Work closely with overseas colleagues on cross-border trades.
- Good knowledge of front-to-back fixed income operations (either middle office or settlements).
- Good language skills in Japanese and English.
- Ability to work in a small team and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of KYC and AML requirements.
- Project management experience.
- Knowledge of cash management systems.
About our client
A global investment bank with a strong business in Asia.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Director | Financial Services Recruitment
81 3 4550 6571