Fixed Income Operations - 1yr contract
- BBBH791435 May 17, 2022 ¥8M to ¥11M
A new opportunity to join the fixed income operations team at a smaller financial institution on contract with a very good chance to convert to permanent in the future.
- Complete sales support, confirmation and settlement for trades booked in Japan.
- Provide client services support for trades settled off-shore.
- Process payments for local clients in Japan and monitor status of cash payments for clients, ensuring a high level of control.
- Work on projects to improve systems and processes and develop control practices and policies, working with global project and IT teams.
- Work closely with the business, clients and offshore teams.
- The hiring manager is looking for an operations professional who can join quickly and who is eager/able to covert to permanent in the future.
- Good understanding of post execution operations, including middle office, settlements, KYC, cash and collateral management and asset servicing.
- Strong knowledge of fixed income operations.
About our client
A global investment bank with a strong presence in Asia and smaller operation in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Director | Financial Services Recruitment
81 3 4550 6571