- JN -012023-1914692
- Aug 15, 2023
Exciting Front-Office Support role in international organization, in stable and close-knit environment!
- Support business users (bankers, traders) with any questions or issues regarding the Front-Office applications across Fixed Income, including Rates, Credit, FX, and Listed Derivatives.
- Set up new, and maintain monitoring environments.
- Identify potential issues for applications and infra before they occur to minimize disruption.
- Drive adoption of automation initiatives.
- Report progress of problems to senior management.
- Conduct daily health checks on key systems.
- Collaborate with PMs, BSAs, and Developers across the region to deliver the best applications.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics.
- 5 or more years of experience, within the Front Office Application Support domain.
- Hands-on experience with technologies such as Unix, SQL, Scripting, Monitoring and Scheduling Tools.
- Works well in a fast-paced trading environment, and under tight deadlines/SLAs.
- Solid understanding of Fixed Income Currencies Businesses including Rates, Credit, FX, and Listed Derivatives
- Knowledge of Agile methodology throughout the Software Development Life Cycle, as well as familiarity with the ITIL framework for Change, Incident, and Problem Management.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English (business or higher) and Japanese (intermediate or higher), allowing you to interact with business users, peers in technology, and senior management.
- *Please note that we can only accept applications from those who are currently in Japan.
- Self-driven, proactive, and able to operate both individually and cooperatively in a large organization.
- Interest in various areas within finance applications and business areas.
About our client
Our client is a household name in the finance market. They have prioritized what areas they work on, and their Fixed Income business is a strong pillar. The role offers interesting career opportunities, including growing into a Team Lead role, or internal mobility across the region.
From the get-go, you will mainly focus on the Japan users, but regional support will sometimes be required as well.
You will be in a small team, so there is support to get you started. Communication with colleagues will be both in Japanese and English.
*Please note that you must be eligible to work in Japan in order to apply for this role.