- Oct 17, 2022
- ¥11M to ¥14M
A new role to join an established financial technology compliance looking to develop its compliance governance framework in Japan.
- This role will offer an initial fixed-term contract with a high possibility of converting to permanent at the end of the contract.
- Work under the head of compliance to develop compliance governance and control frameworks across the whole organisation.
- Responsible for BAU and ad-hoc Financial Crime and AML tasks. Resolve escalated customer review and transaction monitoring issues.
- Report compliance reports, including AML reports to local and global regulators.
- Work with relevent internal stakeholders to facility asset listing processes.
- Provide training to the business and internal teams to ensure they have an understanding of local and global regulators.
- This is a unique opportunity for a compliance officer of any experience to join a growing and diverse business and learn about fintech in Japan.
- Knowledge of compliance within financial services.
- Understanding of financial crime and AML.
- Strong communication skills in Japanese and English.
About our client
A leading global financial technology and crypto asset firm with a established business in Asia and Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.