- Nov 25, 2022
Finance Manager at a foreign investment bank with daily coordination across APAC and great exposure to senior management.
- Supervise Financial planning, forecasting, and Financial Reporting to ensure a smooth operation.
- Lead the Strategic Planning and provide suggestive Financial Framework to improve business efficiency.
- Manage external relationships with vendors, banks, and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to system implementation and support financial process improvement.
- Oversee Financial activities are adhered to laws and regulations.
- Prior experience working at global financial services firms.
- 7~10 years of experience in Accounting, PF&A, Reporting and etc.
- Proficiency in Japanese and English.
- Solid understanding of Financial Regulations, Audit, Control, or related areas.
- Professional and deep understanding of the Financial Market and relative trend.
- Leadership competency of managing a Finance team.
About our client
A global financial services institution with a strong banking business and a stable career path within Finance.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.