Finance Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager
- BBBH806512 Jun 14, 2022 ¥14M to ¥17M
Exciting BSA/Project Management role in core IT team in one of the world's leading Asset Management firms
- Through discussions with business users, understand workflows and document requirements for system development or implementation in a clear and unambiguous way.
- Work with engineers abroad to deliver top-notch solutions and system implementations for the Japan office.
- Manage resources, timelines, documentation, project risks and tasks in a comprehensive way.
- Drive multiple projects forward at one time throughout the full project life-cycle, from defining requirements to delivery and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Proven experience managing complex IT development projects in a finance firm
- Ability to define requirements in Japanese and English, while utilizing tools such as workshops and process flows, and IT tools such as Visio.
- Background in hands-on programming (any language).
- Experience managing overseas engineers and ensuring a high level of quality of the code.
- Understanding of investment business.
- An advanced level of Japanese and a native level of English are required.
*Please note that you must be allowed to work in Japan at the time of application, as new visas cannot be sponsored at this time.
- Experience working in Asset Management or Investment business.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in a front-office environment.
- As the team is small, a flexible mindset will be helpful.
About our client
One of the leading investment companies in the world. They have a sizeable and growing office in Japan, as one of their key markets. The team is distributed across the globe, and you will work with your overseas colleagues and local business users on a daily basis.
With IT as a competitive advantage, this company keeps pushing the possibilities of an agile and innovative business model, and they need your help to do that!
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Manager | IT Recruitment
813 4550 6487