- Nov 07, 2022
Work as an analyst for the operations department of a top tier investment bank focusing on fixed income securities.
- Be in charge of pre matching, allocating and confirming urgent trades.
- Diligently follow up on urgent enquiries from clients, counterparts and traders.
- Maintain accounts and the integrity of the firm's books and records.
- Ensure compliance with local and international regulations as well as internal policies.
- 2+ years of experience in a Fixed Income Middle office or Settlement Operations.
- Time management and ability to multitask in a high pressure environment.
- Business level English and fluent in Japanese.
About our client
Internationally established financial services firm.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.