- Oct 28, 2022
- ¥11M to ¥14M
An interesting opportunity to work as part of a dynamic FP&A team supporting Corporate & Investment Banking, focused on expense analytics.
- Partner with the business to support strategic decision making, analyzing expenses and developing budgets.
- Analyse the performance of the business against plans, taking into account market conditions and expected future performance.
- Develop understanding around activity-based costing and drivers to highlight opportunities for a reduction in costs.
- Analyse expenses across the whole business, benchmarking these with competitors in the industry, and identify opportunities for efficiency gains.
- Take a leading role in developing and executing productivity initiatives and strategic projects.
- Experience working in FP&A functions.
- Strong analytic skills
- Ability to prioritize different requirements coming from multiple stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of investment & corporate banking businesses
About our client
A leading global Investment & Corporate Bank with a strong business in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.