- Nov 04, 2022
- ¥14M to ¥17M
Manager of a team of ERP division consultants focused on projects supporting clients in various industries with SAP consulting, design, implementation and delivery.
- As a leader or manager of the SAP/ERP project, you will be in charge of the following responsibilities; system requirements definition to design, development, testing, and offshore management, focusing on management tasks such as member training, cost management, and project progress.
- Provide consistent end-to-end support, from the introduction of ERP systems centered on SAP to operations and maintenance.
- Participate in various large and small projects and work as the center of the SAP business.
- As this is more of technical manager role, only 5% of you job requires you face/visit vlients
- Experience managing 3 or more members in system implementation, development, operation and maintenance projects.
- Experience introducing, developing, and maintaining ERP and core systems such as SAP.
- Prior consulting experience is required. As you will be managing other junior consultant members, you need to be capable to advise and direct them.
- Experience in ERP in cloud environment construction; specifically if you have background experience/knowledge using: AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Experience in implementing and developing SAP/Oracle EBS/Oracle Cloud ERP/Dynamic 365/Company/Workday and other ERP packages.
- Collaborative Worker
- Communicative - People person.
About our client
Global Tier 1 Management consulting firm, leading IT consulting industry in Tokyo.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.