- Nov 04, 2022
- ¥5.5M to ¥8M
Position in a Tier 1 Global Management Consulting firm. This is a client facing role, focusing on projects for clients. This is a second new graduate (第二新卒) position!
- Requirements definition to design, development, testing, and offshore management.
- Provide operation and maintenance work such as investigation, troubleshooting, inquiry response, and CR response.
- Provide consistent end-to-end support, from the introduction of ERP systems centered on
- SAP to operations and maintenance.
- Participate in various large and small projects and work as the center of the SAP business.
- Experience in introducing, developing, and maintaining ERP and core systems such as SAP
- Experience in multiple phases of SAP implementation (from defining business requirements to design/development, testing, preparation for production, and establishment)
- Experience in ERP x cloud environment construction
- Experience in implementing and developing SAP/Oracle EBS/Oracle Cloud ERP/Dynamic 365/Company/Workday and other ERP packages)(AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
About our client
Global Tier 1 Management Consulting firm leading in Digital Migration, Implimentation and transformation across all industries in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.