- Nov 25, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
Looking for an excellent Data Analyst to be a part of one of the largest financial technology companies globally in the industry.
- File transfer, automated spreadsheet creation and management of sales and forecast data
- Create and run various interim reports
- Automatically issue and distribute emails with cross-tabulations from multiple data sources
- User support for CRM operations
- Creation and deployment of sales support templates as tools after requirements definition
- Implementation of post-treatment care coordination and standard reporting
- Experience in developing and using macros in Excel (VBA).
- Experience in developing and using Access VBA
- Experience of developing and using Power BI
- Experience of working with big data (more than 20 000 data items)
- Experience of automated email distribution using Outlook is an advantage
- Experience of using CRM and other tools is an advantage.
- Has the rights to work in Japan
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work in team-working environment
About our client
One of the largest global financial technology companies in the industry, with its exceptional dominance in the APAC region market.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.