- Oct 18, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
A new opportunity to join a small but specialist operations team, supporting all products lines with KYC, Client on-boarding, regulatory operations and client services.
- Work in a small team supporting all of the different business lines within Investment Banking and Securities.
- Provide specialist support in the areas of KYC/Client-on boarding, control & regulatory operations and client services, working closely with the business and middle office teams.
- As the operational teams in Japan are relatively small, you will get the opportunity to take on responsibility for other areas within operations, ensuring that the pre- and post-trace infrastructure and operations delivers a high level of service to clients.
- Work on projects to develop the business and operations in Japan, utilizing new technologies and adapting to regulatory changes.
- Good opportunities for career progression as Head of Operations is looking for someone who wants to manage in the future.
- Knowledge or experience in KYC/Client-onboarding or regulatory operations.
- Ambitious with the desire to challenge yourself, work closely with the business and take on responsibility.
- Strong communication skills in Japanese and English.
- Applicants currently working in a larger financial institution, who are looking to cover more broad tasks and take on more responsibility would be a good fit for this role.
About our client
Global Investment Bank with a strong presence in Asia and small but growing business in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.