Coverage Investment Banker (Analyst, Associate, VP)
- BBBH817460 Jun 21, 2022 Competitive
English: Basic level
A reputable Japanese investment banking and securities firm is seeking for Investment Bankers for their coverage sector.
- Propose all products (bond / stock underwriting (DCM, ECM), M & A, structured finance, etc.) owned by the investment/securities bank for listed companies.
- Preparation of marketing, originate mergers & acquisitions transactions, sector analysis, financial analysis valuation and preparation of presentations to potential listed companies
- Execute transactions, organizing processes, financial modelling and valuation work
- Cross-communicate with internal and external parties, writing management presentations structuring with transactions and supporting execution of deals.
- A strong track record with a Bachelor's degree or higher
- Work experience in investment banking or an M&A background would be a plus
- High attention to detail, team-player, great communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
About our client
Global investment bank
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Front Office Recruitment
+813 4550 6520