- JN -052023-1933363
- Sep 01, 2023
Seeking a Corporate Planning and FP&A expert with a proven track record in financial modeling, business plan creation, and business process re-engineering.
- Manage corporate planning, MBO processes, and ad hoc projects across divisions (as PMO)
- Conduct financial planning and analysis, gap analysis, revenue forecasting, and KPI setting and monitoring
- Recommend business and financial strategies based on quantitative analysis and present them to board members and executives
- Plan and manage regular meetings with management, executives, and board of directors
- Lead discussions with senior leaders of business units for seeking opportunities of improvement
- Support Corporate Finance and IR teams
- Ability to solve business problems with quantitative analysis
- Knowledge of financial and managerial accounting
- Native-level fluency in Japanese for clear communication with CXOs and understanding of contextual nuances beyond JLPT N1 level
- Must be a multitasking goal-driven individual with a strong grasp of financial accounting.
- Experience in corporate planning or FP&A roles, specifically in creating mid- to long-range business plans
- Business level proficiency of English
- BPR expertise
- Financial modeling skills/basic knowledge of corporate finance
- Strong numeracy skills
- Open-mindedness towards constructive discussions and willingness to adjust opinions
- Proactive and goal-oriented with a sense of responsibility towards their role and the company's vision and mission
About our client
Our client is a rapidly expanding Japanese company that utilizes its own platform and technological solutions to provide support services aimed at enhancing employee experience.