You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH806704 May 20, 2022 Competitive
Work closely with the Head of Compliance and play a critical role in managing regulatory change.
- Evaluate and respond to escalated matters; further escalate unusual activity as needed.
- Work closely with business leaders and create, develop and deliver relevant training.
- Ensures compliance with all banking laws, rules, regulations, and procedures necessary to reduce risk and uphold ethical standards.
- Design a strong compliance framework to manage regulatory changes as well as its ongoing enhancement.
- Conduct compliance risk assessments, compliance monitoring processes, and compliance training covering high-risk activities.
- At least 7 years of previous compliance experience in the financial services/banking industry
About our client
Leading foreign investment bank with one of the largest compliance divisions in Japan
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Legal & GRC Recruitment
813 4550 6589