- Nov 21, 2022
A new role for a Compliance Anti Money Laundering Risk Management Senior Analyst to work within a Global Compliance function at a top global financial institution.
- Examine comparative data, manage and present reports related to AML risk assessments
- Accommodate compliance-related training, maintain relationships with local regulators, etc
- Provide advice to the business on daily basis after analyzing relevant risk data
- Make use of information from regulatory alterations, and adjust internal policy to further figure out new key risk areas
- With the assistance of key stakeholders and functional partners, identify potential risks or intensified issues
- This role is perfect for a compliance specialist who is keen to work in an established financial crime team and develop their knowledge of this area, working with many of the top institutional clients in Japan and Asia.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience
- Good understanding of financial crime compliance.
- Bachelor's Degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
- Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (CAMS) certificate required
About our client
A leading global investment and corporate bank with a strong presence in Japan and Asia.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.