Compensation & Benefits Manager
- BBBH816376 May 19, 2022 Competitive
A global leader luxury fashion company is looking for a Total C&B Manager for its branch in Japan.
- Designs the C&B policies and governance the meet the business goals for the Japan area.
- Analyzes different components of the remuneration scheme and its alignment to legislative and regulatory requirements in all countries.
- Provides market insights and competitive strategies based on the best practices in the market.
- Leads different HR projects and the company's payroll operation.
- At least 5 years of experience as a C&B specialist or any similar function.
- Experience in project management.
- Native-level Japanese and Business English.
- Previous experience in the retail industry.
About our client
The client is one of the world's most valuable and profitable luxury brands in the world. The position is an opportunity to join a supportive and international work environment and a competitive compensation system based on the best practices in the Market.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | HR Recruitment
+813 4520 6964