Cloud Security Engineer - Manager / Executive level
- BBBH808569 May 11, 2022 Competitive
International FinTech company has a well known and advanced Security team whom is looking for new members. Work from home friendly and organic internal culture.
- Analyze the existing cloud structures as well as create and design new and enhanced security methodologies.
- Provide security recommendations across the cloud platforms, and perform threat simulations to detect possible risks.
- Identify security improvement opportunities across the cloud environments using manual security reviews or automation for more critical efforts.
- 6-8 years minimum experience
- Penetration testing experience
- Ability to identifying security issues in code, particularly within Scala, GoLang, Rust, React Native (similar coding languages are also welcome)
- Understand cloud environments, particularly AWS and modern microservice
- A passion for security and awareness of the bigger picture of the business will help you to move and advance faster for your career progression at this company.
About our client
Please apply here or reach out to me for more details on the company and the team.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
+813 4550 6568