- Nov 11, 2022
- ¥14M to ¥17M
Global role to design and roll out architectures for clients in finance domain, as well as advising them on strategy for the future.
- Work with insurance clients to design and build out AWS solutions
- Communicate with global stakeholders on strategy for investments in AWS solutions from the group
- Provide recommendations to your portfolio of clients in regards to cloud architecture and migrations to AWS
- Design technical solutions on AWS to address customer's requirements for scalability, reliability, cybersecurity, and performance
- 4+ years of experience as an AWS Architect across multiple projects, either on vendor side or in-house
- 5+ years of experience using AWS Cloud Formation, AWS EC2, VPC, S3 and other native services
- Leadership and mentoring skills, as you may lead global architecture teams
- Experience working together with and influencing cloud leaders in client organizations
- Background in Financial Services industry
- Business level Japanese AND English
*Please note that you must be allowed to work in Japan at the time of application, as new visas cannot be sponsored at this time.
- Knowledge of Ansible/Docker/Kubernetes
- Insurance domain experience is very welcome
- Pre-sales experience, ability to support RFPs beneficial
- AWS related certifications
- Flexible mindset to adjust to new requirements
- Ability to work well with tight deadlines
About our client
Our client is a global vendor of IT solutions, who have been active in the Japan market for a long time. You will be able to work with colleagues and counterparts from around the world.
There is a lot of room for growth, as the company is gradually expanding in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.