You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Client Service Associate
- BBBH786411 Jun 21, 2022 Competitive
International software provider now recruiting for B2B Client Service Associate.
- Provide superior client support by phone, email, and chat at all times for users of the various software solutions.
- Respond to client inquiries and resolve or escalate issues in a professional manner.
- Become an expert and provide training and assistance on the products and services.
- Lead and act as a primary liaison between the front business and customer, cooperating with internal teams such as product team, research, data, and engineers.
- Find upsell and renewal opportunities for the sales team.
- Outgoing and not afraid to talk to clients. Previous experience in a client-facing role is a plus.
- Basic understanding of the financial industry or the willingness to learn.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
About our client
International software solutions provider for corporations and financial institutions.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Banking & Fintech Recruitment