- Nov 01, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
A new opportunity to work at a smaller financial institution supporting clearing operations with client services and collateral management.
- Working in a small office in Japan responsible for all treasury, collateral management, and client services.
- Management of margin calls and payments, booking through BOJ Net system.
- Manage collateral processing with confirmation, settlement, reconciliation, and cash payments.
- Manage relationships with financial institutions in Japan ensuring that all trades are cleared and managed appropriately.
- Monitory the daily member clearing activity, dealing with trade exceptions.
- Ensure the clients have a favorable impression of the organisation, encouraging them to increase the trade activity that is cleared through us.
- Work as a part of a regional and global team, managing cross-border transactions.
- Support clients with testing of new products and services.
- This role is ideal for a candidate with knowledge of clearing operations in Japan that is keen to work as part of a small but specialist team and has increased responsibility for managing clients in Japan.
- Good knowledge of OTC derivative products traded in Japan.
- Strong bilingual skills to deal with clients and colleagues in Japan and globally.
- Knowledge of BOJ Net and payment and reconciliation systems in Japan.
About our client
A leading global financial institution offering clearing services to Japan and overseas.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.