Chief Information Security Officer
- BBBH817352 Jun 20, 2022 ¥14M to ¥17M
Leading global investment bank looking for an experienced CISO to lead its Japan team.
- Responsible for all in-house cybersecurity, infrastructure and technology security
- Communicate and interact with internal and external stakeholders, manage vendors
- Collaborate with Regulators and FSA
- Oversee cybersecurity/information security projects
- Liaise with counterparts in the APAC region.
- 10+years of hands on experience working as an Information Security Officer
- Strong Cybersecurity knowledge and working experience
- 7+years of working within financial services industry
- Must be native Japanese and fluent in English.
About our client
Global investment bank with a strong and stable presence in Japan and the APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
813 4563 1958