- JN -052023-1933492
- Aug 25, 2023
- ¥20M +
A global law firm with an established practice in Japan is looking for a qualified attorney to join their growing capital markets team.
- Advise foreign issuers with - both sovereign and financial institutions - on the legal implications and restrictions of fundraising in Japan.
- Advise Japanese issuers on their overseas securities offerings.
- Represent a diverse range of financial investors investing in capital market products in Japan.
- Advise foreign investors on Japanese regulations and legal requirements when investing in japan, on matters such as large shareholder reporting, TSE requirements and short sale regulations.
- Advise firms looking to set up business in Japan on legal implications of certain fundraising strategies.
- Advise clients on the submission of registration statements.
- Advise banks, investment managers and financial institutions on regulatory implications of Japanese Security Act, Investment Trust Act, etc...
- This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious lawyer that is looking to join a small but growing Capital Markets team with a large global platform.
- Qualified Lawyer.
- Knowledge of Capital Market regulations and laws.
- Able to negotiate effectively in Japanese and English.
About our client
A leading global law firm with a established business in Japan.