Business Security Consultant Assoc. Director (Internal IT)
- BBBH816947 May 25, 2022 ¥14M to ¥17M
One of the Big Four accounting firms, is looking for a Security director.
- The company develops application both for internal as a back office member and for external via consultants. The position will have infosec review for all kinds of application for both purpose. But for this particular role, the person won't provide infosec consulting for clients directly.
- This position is a leading role in designing, developing, and accessing all aspects of security. As a security consultant, you will be an individual contributor capable of supporting multiple project teams. In other words, it is not just an audit or oversight role, but one that requires detailed participation in the design, implementation, and certification of security controls across solutions.
- Deep knowledge in Information Security and Application Secuirty.
- Knowledge of common information security standards such as: ISO 27001/27002, CSA and CIS Controls.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience. CISSP, CCSP, CISM certifications preferred
- Deep knowledge in coding, especially C Sharp, java and Python.
- Fluent in English and Japanese is a must
About our client
Largest multinational accounting firm in Japan
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
+813 4550 6587